Warehouse Supervisor - Leicester
A market leading global distributor is looking for a dynamic and motivated Warehouse Supervisor to lead an established team of operatives. You will have the chance to implement new systems and processes as well as train and develop a dedicated team. In return, you will receive a generous salary of 25k - 26k, Monday to Friday shift on days and full training and development will be provided.
Main Warehouse Supervisor duties:
- Conducting daily briefs to outline expectations and allocating duties to the team.
- Overseeing Picking, Packing, and Dispatch, ensuring that daily orders are completed.
- Maintain stock levels and communicating to other areas of the business regarding shortages and overloads.
- Using the RF scanning system to accurately record stock coming in and out of the warehouse.
- Improve efficiencies by implementing new processes and procedures.
- Managing and developing the team with a hand on approach and leading from the front.
- Ensure high standards of H&S and compliance are met, to continuously improve, and promote the H&S culture.
- Continuous improvement.
- Carry out regular appraisals
- Carrying out inductions and briefings for new staff.
Experience for the Warehouse Supervisor:
- Previous experience leading a team in a warehouse environment.
- A strong and confident attitude.
- Proven record of leading a team forward to achieve results.
- Exposure to warehouse systems.
- Solid communication skills.
- A people person.
Benefits for the Warehouse Supervisor:
- Competitive salary of between 25k & 26k depending on experience.
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- Monday to Friday role - day shifts.
- In house FLT training provided.
- Free parking.
- 10 minutes from Leicester City Centre.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and ever-expanding team who pride themselves on the quality of their product and customer service. Immediate interviews.
*** Logistics, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Team Leader, Stock Control, Dispatch, FMCG, Loughborough, Leicester, LE1, LE2, LE19 ***