Warehouse Supervisor - Bardon
A market leading global distributor is looking for a dynamic and motivated Warehouse Supervisor to lead an established team of operatives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience warehouse lead to manage a small team of people to ensure optimum efficiency and ways of working. This is a Monday-Friday day shift opportunity.
Main Warehouse Supervisor duties:
- Conducting daily briefs to outline expectations and allocating duties to the team.
- Overseeing Picking, Packing, and Dispatch, ensuring that daily orders are completed.
- Improve ways of working and efficiency levels.
- Delegating warehouse tasks to a team of around 5 warehouse operatives - this could increase over time.
- Maintain stock levels and communicating to other areas of the business regarding shortages and overloads.
- Managing and developing the team with a hand on approach and leading from the front.
- Ensure high standards of H&S and compliance are met, to continuously improve, and promote the H&S culture.
- Continuous improvement.
- Carry out regular appraisals
Experience for the Warehouse Supervisor:
- Previous experience leading a team in a warehouse environment.
- A strong and confident attitude.
- Proven record of leading a team forward to achieve results.
- Exposure to warehouse systems.
- Solid communication skills.
- A people person.
Benefits for the Warehouse Supervisor:
- Competitive salary of between of around £12 p/h
- Monday to Friday role - day shifts.
- Amazing company to work for with strong values and staff retention.
- Free parking.
- Immediate starts.
*** Logistics, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Team Leader, Stock Control, Dispatch, FMCG, Loughborough, Leicester , Coalville , Mountsorrel , Ashby , LE67 , LE65 , LE11 ***