Warehouse Operatives required Bardon ASAP - regular Day Shifts!
Our client is a national organisation with an excellent reputation around the UK. They are currently looking to add staff to their logistics and distribution facility in Bardon.
Full training is given but ideally candidates will have experience working in warehouse environments previously with exposure to working in a faced paced warehouse environment as well as working to targets.
- Working closely with team leaders to pick and pack items ready for dispatch.
- To ensure accuracy is maintained across all duties.
- Loading / unloading containers when required.
- Take control of your individual inventory sheet ensuring logs are recorded.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Follow guidelines and precautions to ensure all items are damage free.
- Being flexible to all standard warehouse duties.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and efficient warehouse environment.
- Have pride in attention to detail to minimise picking errors.
- Must be able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Be able to communicate any problems.
- Fantastic level of communications skills.
- Be able to learn new skills.
- Immediate and ongoing work.
- Regular day shift worker - very appealing working house
- Free car parking.
- Canteen area.
- Work for a repuatable internation company who prides itself of worker satisfaction.
The hours of work are:
- 08:50 - 17:00 - Mon - Fri
*** Warehouse , Packer , Order Picking , Fulfilment , Containers , FLT, Counterbalance , Reach, PPT, LLOP, Stock Control , Bardon , Coalville , Loughborough , Leicester , Ashby , Ashby de la Zouche , Mountsorrel ***