Warehouse Supervisor - NIGHTS
Robertson Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join one of our prestigious clients based in Leeds.
Our client is a rapidly expanding company specialising in providing quality products and offering market leading customer service. They are searching for a highly motivated and proactive individual to support in the day to day operations working a 40hour week. On a permanent Sunday to Thursday basis in a busy warehouse environment, you will work closely with your team of Operatives to Manage and complete warehouse related tasks. In return, you'll receive a competitive salary between £22,000 to £24,000 and chances to progress!
Warehouse Supervisor Job Role:
- Managing warehouse operatives in a small warehouse environment
- Using warehouse management systems in order to complete all operational tasks
- Completing handovers with co-ordinators daily
- Picking and packing items to customer's requirements.
- Scanning Barcodes of goods and allocating to the relevant pallets.
- To ensure accuracy is maintained across all duties.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Heavy lifting different size and weight products.
- Maintaining warehouse cleanliness and waste management.
- Follow guidelines and precautions to ensure all items are damage free.
- Being flexible to all standard warehouse duties.
- Safe Manuel handling and the wearing of PPE is adhered too.
Warehouse Supervisor Requirments:
- Supervisor/management experience in warehouses
- IT literate and knowledge of using Warehouse management systems
- Motivating and guiding team members
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and efficient warehouse environment.
- Have pride in attention to detail to minimise picking and repacking errors.
- Be able to communicate any problems.
- Fantastic level of communications skills.
- Physically fit.
- FLT Reach and Counter preferred but not essential (Training provided)
Warehouse Supervisor Benefits:
- Competitive salary between £22,000 - £24,000 per annum (Based on experience)
- Sunday to Thursday shift - (Must be flexible to work between 17:00pm to 05:00am
- Christmas Bonus
- Bupa medical insurance
- Bonus scheme
- On-line discounts on great products
- Opportunities to work with a prestigious client base
*** Warehouse Supervisor, Packer, Order Picking, Fulfilment, Data Entry, Containers, FLT, Counterbalance, Stock Control, Leeds ***