Warehouse Operative NG2 - NIGHTS
Robertson Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join of our prestigious clients based close to the city centre.
Our client is a rapidly expanding company specialising in providing quality products and offering market leading customer service. They are searching for a highly motivated individual to support in the day to day operations.
- Working closely with team leaders to pick and pack items ready for dispatch.
- To complete rework to deadlines.
- Follow picking lists accurately to ensure products are ready for delivery in an efficient manner.
- To ensure accuracy is maintained across all duties.
- Take control of your individual inventory sheet ensuring logs are recorded.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Follow guidelines and precautions to ensure all items are damage free.
- Being flexible to all standard warehouse duties.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and efficient warehouse environment.
- Have pride in attention to detail to minimise picking and repacking errors.
- Be able to communicate any problems.
- Fantastic level of communications skills.
- FLT counterbalance desirable.
- Immediate work.
- Sunday to Thursday 10pm -6am shift.
- Overtime available during peak times.
- Free car parking.
- Free vending machines.
- Canteen area.
- On-going work.
*** Warehouse, Packer, Order Picking, Fulfilment, Data Entry, Containers, FLT, Counterbalance, Stock Control, Nottingham, Derby, Castle Donington, Forest Fields, Carlton, Bakersfield, Sherwood, Hyson Green, Basford, Arnold, Mapperley ***
Robertson Recruitment have other positions available within manufacturing and warehousing so get in touch with us today.