Warehouse Operative NG15 Hucknall
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading logistics and warehousing company who have a 5 star reputation across the u.k. Working from their newly expanded site in Hucknall, you will be fully trained to become an integral member of the warehouse team. There are multiple positions available and immediate starts!
- To load stock into the warehouse by loading / unloading containers.
- Working closely with team leaders to put stock away.
- Picking orders accurately ensuring correct items are picked.
- Scanning using RF Scanners (training given).
- To ensure accuracy is maintained across all duties.
- Take control of your individual work load.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Follow guidelines and precautions to ensure all items are damage free.
- Being flexible to all standard warehouse duties.
- Lifting and moving items.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and efficient warehouse environment.
- Have pride in attention to detail to minimise errors.
- Must be able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Be able to communicate any problems.
- Fantastic level of communications skills.
- Be able to learn new skills.
- Immediate and ongoing work.
- Overtime available during peak times.
- Free car parking.
- Canteen area.
- Close to Hucknall centre.
- Accessible by public transport.
- Day shift work only!
Get in touch today if you wish to apply for this brilliant opportunity in Hucknall.
*** Warehouse, Containers, Order Picking, Scanning, Packing, Distribution, Hucknall, Linby, Bestwood, Rise Park, Watnall, Bulwell, Giltbrook, Kimberley, Arnold ***