Permanent Production Operative Nottingham NG7
Robertson Recruitment are seeking a hardworking Production Operative for a well-established company based in Nottingham on a permanent basis. Our client is well known for their exceptional work within their industry, friendly working environment and fantastic facilities.
- Receive, process, and maintain orders for finishing services and prioritize work assignments based on customer needs.
- Performing all job duties within established safety guidelines, packing products into boxes accurately.
- Quality checking products.
- Keeping the work environment neat and tidy.
- Performing other related duties and participating in special projects as assigned.
- To ensure accuracy is maintained across all duties.
- Take control of your individual inventory sheet ensuring logs are recorded.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Must be able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Must have a good eye for detail and be accurate.
- Must have good eye sight with colour perception.
- Numerate and literate.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Have the desire to learn and intake information.
- Be able to learn new skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, resourcefully with minimal supervision.
- Experience in the printing industry beneficial, however full training will be given.
- Computer skills.
- Outgoing personality.
- Permanent role.
- Desirable working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.
- Immediate start available.
- Clean and friendly working environment.
- Free car parking.