Lithographic Printer NG4 - ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful manufacturing organisation who are currently looking to add staff to their printing facility in Nottingham. The experienced Lithographic Printer will be responsible for setting and running Heidelberg litho-presses.
- Setting and running our Heidelberg B2 litho presses
- Maintenance of print equipment
- Quality control.
- To ensure high levels of tidiness are maintained.
- Be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- To have a flexibility to work in different areas of the shop floor.
- Ensuring all materials are used for correct jobs
- Experience operating litho equipment.
- High levels of accuracy.
- Computer literate.
- Solid communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility to working overtime at short notice.
- Strong hand eye co-ordination.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Hours are 6am-2.30 pm and 10am-6pm rotation Monday - Friday.