Machine Operative NG8
Our client is a family owned organisation with excellent reputation around the world. They are currently looking to add staff to their manufacturing facility in Nottingham. Full training is given but ideally candidates will have experience working in a manufacturing environment previously with exposure to mechanical, manual and or computerised machinery. Experience within food, textiles, furnishings, extrusion, print, packaging or CNC machinery may be ideal.
- Machine minding, monitoring production.
- Machine setting various manual and computerised machinery.
- Quality checks.
- Completing paper work.
- Communicating with other departments regards stock and materials.
- Completing orders accurately to quality standards.
- Health and safety.
- To be mindful of continuous improvement and lean principles.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- A genuine desire to learn and progress.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to machinery in a production environment such as textiles, furnishings, food or print & packaging.
- Ability to complete basic paper work.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic IT skills.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Temp to perm opportunities once proven.
- Full training given.
- Opportunities to progress within business.
*** Machine Minder , Operative, Machine Operator , Assembly, manufacturing , Production , CNC , Manual machines , mechanical , textiles , extrusion , Furnitur , Timber , Nottingham ***