Gatekeeper DE74 Castle Donington
Our prestigious manufacturing and production client is looking to recruit an experienced gatekeeper / site security who has experience in working in busy environments and has a flexible approach to working hours. The gatekeeper will start work immediately and will be responsible for managing the gated entrance providing access for customers, deliveries and employees.
- To stop and welcome vehicles and site visitors and direct them to reception.
- Signing guests in and out and taking information such a number plates.
- Traffic management on site.
- Scheduling supplier deliveries and allocating timeslots.
- Ensuring all health and safety rules are adhered to and being extra vigilant of obstructions or hazards.
- Reporting issues to yard manager.
- Record keeping.
- Ensuring the yard is clean and tidy at all times
- Must have solid communication skills and able to build rapport.
- Comfortable working alone.
- Computer literate.
- Exposure in working in a busy environment beneficial.
- Competitive pay rate.
- Permanent opportunity following a successful probation period.
- Forward thinking and expanding company.
- Will look to train and develop the candidate allowing them to support in other roles.
- Free car parking.
- Discounted products.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are a people person who is looking for an ongoing role in a forward thinking company then please apply today. Immediate start is available pending a successful interview.
***Security, Gatekeeper, yard, admin, customer service, reception, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Derby, NG10, DE74, DE23, ***