Order Pickers NG2 ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful logistics organisation who are currently looking to add staff to their warehouse picking process in Nottingham.
Full training is given but ideally candidates will have experience working in an picking / packing environment previously with exposure to using RF scanners, Manual/Power Pump Trucks and working in fast paced, targeted logistics environments.
The successful candidate will work for a family owned logistics company with a great opportunity for progression.
- To accurately pick goods in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Using a RF scanners to pick goods from a large storage area.
- To be able to accurately present picked goods - pallet wrap.
- To ensure high levels of tidiness are maintained.
- Be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- To have a flexibility to work in different areas of the shop floor.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Exposure to working with in a picking and packing environments.
- Work to daily output targets.
- High levels of accuracy.
- Computer literate.
- Solid communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy loads.
- Flexibility to working overtime at short notice.
- Strong hand eye co-ordination.
- FLT Counterbalance desirable.
- Monday to Friday, day shift.
- Highly competitive rate of pay.
- Permanent role following a successful 3 month trial period (attendance/performance dependant).
- On-site canteen facilities.
- Free car parking.
- In-house training and development.
- Social working environment.
- Vast opportunities to progress and develop.
The successful candidate will work within a friendly and enthusiastic team that have a well-established relationship inside of work as well as out. Please apply to be considered for this role.
*** Picking, Packing, logistics, RF, LLOP, counterbalance, FLT, forklift, Reach, headsets, picker, Nottingham, NG6, NG8, NG4, NG2, NG3, NG1, Lenton, Clifton ***