Warehouse Operatives NG2 ASAP - Day Shift
Our client is a national organisation with an excellent reputation around the UK. They are currently looking to add staff to their logistics and distribution facility in Nottingham. This will be Day shift Monday-Friday
Full training is given but ideally candidates will have experience working in warehouse environments previously with exposure to heavy lifting and working to a fast pace.
- Working closely with team leaders to pick and pack items ready for dispatch.
- Consistently heavy lifting large products.
- Loading / unloading containers.
- Take control of your individual inventory sheet ensuring logs are recorded.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Follow guidelines and precautions to ensure all items are damage free.
- Being flexible to all standard warehouse duties.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and efficient warehouse environment.
- Physically fit - heavy lifting is involved.
- Have pride in attention to detail to minimise picking errors.
- Must be able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Be able to communicate any problems.
- Fantastic level of communications skills.
- Immediate and ongoing work.
- Desirable shifts.
- Overtime available during peak times.
- Free car parking.
- Canteen area.
*** Warehouse , Packer, Order Picking , Fulfilment , Containers , FLT, Counterbalance , Reach, PPT, LLOP, Stock Control , Nottingham ,Mapperley, Aspley, Bilborough, NG8, NG6, NG4, NG3, NG5, NG1 ***