Warehouse, Production Operative NG10 Sandiacre
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading distribution company who have a 5 star reputation across the u.k. Working from their new state of the art warehouse in Sandiacre, you will be fully trained to become an integral member of the warehouse team. There are multiple positions available and immediate starts!
- To load stock into the new warehouse by Loading / unloading containers.
- Working closely with team leaders to put stock away.
- To ensure accuracy is maintained across all duties.
- Take control of your individual work load.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Follow guidelines and precautions to ensure all items are damage free.
- Being flexible to all standard warehouse duties.
- Lifting heavy loads.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and efficient warehouse environment.
- Have pride in attention to detail to minimise errors.
- Must be able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Be able to communicate any problems.
- Fantastic level of communications skills.
- Exposure to working on a PPT - Licence desirable.
- Be able to learn new skills.
- Immediate and ongoing work.
- Overtime available during peak times.
- Free car parking.
- Canteen area.
- New building
- Close to Sandiacre city centre.
The hours of work are:
06:00 - 14:00 - Mon - Fri
08:30 - 17:00 - Mon - Fri
(other shifts may be available)
Get in touch today if you wish to apply for this brilliant opportunity in Sandiacre.
*** Warehouse, Containers, Order Picking, Fulfilment, FLT, Counterbalance, Reach, PPT, LLOP, Stock Control, Nottingham, Derby, Long Eaton, Stapleford, Beeston, Bramcote, Toton, Ilkeston Sandiacre, NG10, NG9, DE7***