Production Operatives NG2
Our client is a national organisation with an excellent reputation around the UK. They are currently looking to add staff to their production facility in Nottingham.
Full training is given but ideally candidates will have experience working in production environments previously with exposure to working in a faced paced warehouse environment as well as working to targets.
- Working closely with team leaders.
- To ensure accuracy is maintained across all duties.
- Loading / unloading containers when required.
- Take control of your individual inventory sheet ensuring logs are recorded.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Quality control.
- Follow guidelines and precautions to ensure all items are damage free.
- Being flexible to all standard warehouse duties.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and efficient production environment.
- Have pride in attention to detail to minimise errors.
- Must be able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Be able to communicate any problems.
- Fantastic level of communications skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Be able to learn new skills.
- Immediate and ongoing work.
- Overtime available during peak times.
- Free car parking.
- Canteen area.
Various shifts are available.
*** Warehouse , Packer, Order Picking , Fulfilment , Containers , FLT, Counterbalance , Reach, PPT, LLOP, Stock Control , Nottingham , Derby , Castle Donington , Ilkeston, Aspley, Prodution, NG6, Bilborough, NG8 ***